Privacy and security are UniteOR’s top priority. We understand the seriousness of ensuring that your data remains secure. Our policy is to take every possible measure to consistently guarantee the integrity, privacy and security of our client’s information. Our systems are HIPAA-compliant and have been designed to ensure that your information is not accessible by unauthorized persons, nor is it misused in any way. Our privacy and security policy addresses:
- Confidentiality – Only authorized personnel are able to access electronic data based on access controls and establishing user identity. We monitor who accesses and modified data, and when.
- Integrity – database integrity ensures that information goes directly from one designated point to another designated point. Backup files are regularly made.
- Availability – Data must be easily and quickly accessible, in a form that is readable, anytime it is required.
Our Data center provider operates 16 state-of-the art data centers in 13 cities across North America and Europe, and 21 network points of presence (PoPs). Their technical staff operates from four of these data centers: Los Angeles CA, San Antonio TX, Herndon VA and London UK. The highly secure, redundant IT infrastructure of our data centers protects your servers and web presence, and ensures that the system is online, all of the time. The data centers are located in Amsterdam, Fremont, Miami, San Jose, Atlanta, Herndon, Montreal, Seattle, Chicago, London, New York, Toronto , Dallas, Los Angeles, San Antonio and Vancouver. Feel comfortable knowing that your data is secure with UniteOR.
Monitored closed circuit television and a 24x7x365 onsite security team guards the facility while another security layer is provided with military-grade pass card access and biometric fingerscan/ handscan units (except Amresdam, Chicago and Dallas). All primary production systems are subjected to daily encrypted mirroring, and mirrored disks are archived and rotated on a weekly basis.
Our on-site diesel-powered generators and uninterruptible power systems (UPS) provide redundant power to ensure uninterrupted data center operation. All critical IT infrastructure is regularly tested to ensure they will function as designed in the event of an emergency.
Regulated Climate Control
Our heating ventilation air conditioning (HVAC) systems have full particle filtering and humidity control. The climate within the data center is maintained according to ASHRAE Guidelines to ensure that the server and hardware is functioning at its best.
- 16 state-of-the art data centers in 13 cities across North America and Europe
- Uninterruptible power systems (UPS) provide redundant power.
- Interior and exterior monitoring (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year).
- Climate Controlled data center.
- Daily encrypted mirroring and mirrored disks will be archived and rotated on a weekly basis to ensure data security.